Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSkyBlock.usLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratz to YellowAfterLife The New Forum Moderator!

Cobble Gen help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wdrussell1

Cobble Gen help! Empty
PostSubject: Cobble Gen help!   Cobble Gen help! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 am

We all have been there. That moment you make the mistake of making obsidian instead of cobble. Well no worries WD to the rescue.

Just a small rule of thumb on gens. Your lava needs to spread to your water. If it doesnt make since it will.

When you build your gen we all know you want at least one space between your lava and water but you actually want two between the lava source and the water source blocks. But if you just place water and then two blocks away place lava your still going to get obsidian. So what are we missing?

The solution for this age old issue is dig a hole 4 blocks wide and then on the second block in that hold dig it out too.

Next place your water on the single block and your lava on the other end. Here is your very first and singular cobblestone gen.

Now i could go in depth and show you the really advanced setups with redstone and such but this is skyblock. Typically you dont get redstone not to mention how espensive they are to build when you must buy your redstone.

Better solution is to simply make a line of these trenches. This will make those pesky server issues go away when your waiting on the cobble to make in the rest of the gen. Now we all know space is not something we have alot of on SB but we have a minor solution to this. just make these side by side and run circles. This is in fact exactly how my SB gets its cobble.

If your still having trouble making a cobble gen then you should check out some on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Morgado

Morgado

Cobble Gen help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobble Gen help!   Cobble Gen help! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Lol, I made a quad-cobblestone generator. a stack in 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wdrussell1

Cobble Gen help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobble Gen help!   Cobble Gen help! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Morgado wrote:
Lol, I made a quad-cobblestone generator. a stack in 30 seconds.

Care to show us the peice?
Back to top Go down
H34DSHOT323

Cobble Gen help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobble Gen help!   Cobble Gen help! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Just to let everyone know that if you make the setup that Wdrussell is talking about 1 or 2 blocks will stop working its rare that it happens but if this happens to you just grab a buck and pick up the lava at the spot that isn't working and place it back in the generator and it shoul start producing cobblesone again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cobble Gen help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobble Gen help!   Cobble Gen help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobble Gen help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tutorials :: Cobble Generators-
Jump to: