Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSkyBlock.usLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratz to YellowAfterLife The New Forum Moderator!

got griefed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobthedark1

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Misteracecraft and I both own this one island. I got unbanned to see these horrible griefings. I got griefed badly

The /lb toolblock does not work anymore so I dont know who griefed. But misterace's monster spawner and all our bookshelves and unprotected chests are missing

http ://i .imgur.com /e5raQ.png

when i did /lb tool, It said no changes found, but on other parts it showed our changes. this leads me to think that someone with private ophacks did this.
Back to top Go down
smythy123

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:31 am

My and walle5511's island was griefed yesterday by jmoorhouse he took bookshelves, yellow wool and some orange wool, Can jmoorhouse be banned and we would like all of our stuff back, no got griefed! 2012-111 more, no less Thanks - Smythy123 And also Magnusgames also i will include a photo got griefed! 2012-112
Back to top Go down
DogsPaw
Admin

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm

1. What Texture Pack is that? It looks familiar.
2. I need your Coordinates.
Back to top Go down
https://skyblock.forumotion.com
smythy123

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Dogspaw its a relatively new one called default, and i msg'd you the co-ordinates
Back to top Go down
smythy123

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 pm

x: 2530 y: 193.000 z: -6614
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

got griefed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: got griefed!   got griefed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got griefed!
Page 1 of 1